Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reflection

I find that a persuasive piece is difficult to write because facts need to be present to prove the point, not opinions. I am a very opinionated person and I tend to show it when writing a persuasive article. Some things that can be done to correct this is first, realizing my errors. Once i can understand what i am doing wrong it will help to move in the right direction in solving the problem. If its possible to have some sample editorials or maybe just a breakdown of an editorial to compare when writing then maybe that would be a step in the right direction.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice points on how difficult to write a persuasive piece. However, you should have more content, use some rhetorical devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You show how writing a persuasive piece can be difficult, but it can be expanded upon more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good, but it could be better, all you need to do is write a bit more = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogging assignment on the persuasive samples (Feb. 24th) is being marked tonight, and there is not one blog on them.

    ReplyDelete